Last week we talked about that wheel of life. I gave some extra time this week before posting this week's assignment, because I really wanted everyone to take that time to exam what that wheel of life and the meaning it has, as you travel in your journey through life. What roads it has taken you on and where you need to focus. That focus leads to this week!
This week is all about SELF CARE!! This is physically and psychologically! This week's goals are pretty simple, and the main goal is to try to make these suggested items a habit, therefore you will continue to have self care through out your life. After all, we want to have a full balance in our wheel of life.
SELF CARE TIPS!
Next week is the last week of the workshop!
Learning to be authentic self, I think is the hardest transformation a person can do. When working with clients, the first thing I tell them is that my "job" is only to help guide them, it is their "job" to help themselves. It kinda goes back to the old adage you can lead the horse to water but can't make the horse drink. It is the job of the horse to drink. Human beings are the same. You must decide and willing to completely follow through on living your own authentic truth.
So how do we as humans, go about the truth of authentic self, that personal transformation?
1. It must begin with you- You must be willing to follow through and seek the knowledge that will help you change.
2. Once you are determined, you have to own up to your mistakes in life. In doing this, you must make a commitment that you will make every effort to not rinse and repeat them. You must choose to end the cycle.
3. Be on guard with people you surround yourself with. Do not let the negativity of others rain on your parade, nor influence you in your life. This will only gain setbacks not steps forward.
4. Do not have excuses. Sometimes you are going to have to face some hard truths about yourself. You can not rationalize them and use them to avoid things that would help you on your inner transformation. Those things no longer serve you. Therefore do not give them power.
5. You may lose friends. This happens on the journey of personal transformation. You must be prepared for loss. Remember if you surround yourself with negativity you are just flaming the fire, adding fuel to something that no longer serves you, sometimes these things are people. It's ok to have these losses, because in loss comes growth.
6. You may feel isolated. As you transform more to your authentic self, others may unconsciously resent you. Remember this is an issue that they are facing. Things that they maybe avoiding in life. Therefore may push you away. Don't worry, this is a deterrent as there is far more to gain in your process than what you may get from friends. (Remember number 5)
7. As you become more authentic in your personal transformation, you must not look down upon others. This is highly important. You may feel that others maybe weak and want nothing for themselves. We can not condemn other for behaving exactly the same as we have in the past. Remember this is your journey, not theirs.
8. Value the concept of a higher power. Faith is your choice. Call upon it. Trust that it is working in your favor. Ask upon help from the higher power. Do not be afraid.
9. Authentic self you must face truth about yourself and others. Recognize that part of the change that can take place within yourself depends upon the hardest of truths. If we are more honest with ourselves, the more truthful we can be with others- therefore others will be more truthful with us. Your truth is powerful, it can help those around you.
10. Age is limitless. Neither the inexperience of youth or trials of age can thwart the efforts of those seeking personal transformation. Determination is key.
11. Realize those who you seek guidance from during your journey, may it be a life couch, therapist etc, they are only guides to help you. You must do the work and make the real decisions to change. Change must take place within.
12. Humans need strength, courage and will to help them achieve authentic self.
I am adding a meditation prayer to help you on your journey. I hope that learning some these steps will help you on your path.
I am starting my doctorate in metaphysics, as I go along this journey I want to share some wonderful insights. These will be affirmations that you can use daily or in meditation. I am calling this series Self Programming, I hope you enjoy them as much as I am sharing them with you.
I thought I would start the new series since it seems like so much negativity is flowing around us, with the state of affairs going on in the United States. Deprogramming negative illusions is about centering your present ( living in the moment), your universal mind (your beliefs- finding the source within you- God/higher source). Being in the moment- BE HERE BE NOW.
My suggestion is to say these affirmations out loud, in a mirror. Mirror work is amazing (more about that later).
DEPROGRAMMING NEGATIVE ILLUSIONS
NEGATIVE ENERGY: I understand the negative energy is created through an illusion of personal self hood or isolation or consciousness separation from the one life creator of the universe living in all created things animate and supposedly inanimate.
NEGATIVE ENERGY ILLUSION: I understand that based on the illusion of personal self hood, which includes but is not limited to fear, hate, vanity, greed, destructiveness, vengeance, limitation, victim hood, jealousy, envy, poor self image, overly aggressive behavior, lust and deceit.
MEDITATION: Through my daily practice of meditation negative energy is sublimated into the light of the universal consciousness.
VISUALIZATION: Daily I take a few moments to visualize or imagine my body filled with positive golden light, where negative energy cannot exist.
SELF IMAGE: I am filled with positive energy at all levels of my mind, body and soul. I declare my oneness with spirit and my mind. I am one with the higher consciousness
AURA PROTECTION: Daily I mentally project white protective aura of the higher consciousness light around my physical body as a protective shield. I ask my angels and guides to protect me. No outside influences can penetrate negative thoughts or feelings.
NULLIFYING: Every time I think of feel negativity. I will immediately nullify it so it does not enter my body or my personal subconscious memory. Negativity has no power over me.
HIGHER POWER: I declare that the higher power of the universe exists in me. I am surrounded by its light. This light sublimates all negative thought/feeling into positive energy.
confessions of a starseed
Wisdom to be passed to the human race...