One day this week, perform five acts of kindness—all five in one day. It doesn’t matter if the acts are big or small, but it is more effective if you perform a variety of acts.
The acts do not need to be for the same person—the person doesn’t even have to be aware of them. Examples include feeding a stranger's parking meter, donating blood, helping a friend with a chore, or providing a meal to a person in need.
After each act, write down what you did in at least one or two sentences; for more of a happiness boost, also write down how it made you feel.
If you want please post your experiences here.
I answer the following:
1. Share your first paranormal experience that comes to mind.
2. Have you ever had a premonition?
3. When did you get your first Tarot or Oracle deck? What deck was it?
4. What element do you connect with the most?
5. Do you believe in Faeries?
6. Do you prefer the Moon or the Sun?
7. What is your favorite Crystal or Stone?
8. Can you see spirits/spiritual beings?
9. Would you rather be able to fly on a broomstick, breathe under water, make things grow fast, or control fire?
10. What is the animal totem that you feel most connected too?
11. What is your first animal/spirit totem?
12. Tell us about your first spirit guide?
13. Do you feel more connected to the stars or the Earth?
14. What is your preferred method of blessing/cleansing?
15. What color do you feel most spiritually connected too?
confessions of a starseed
Wisdom to be passed to the human race...